Saturday, July 27, 2019

Hello everyone!
I am adding new items to my Etsy page, and with some traveling I have
found some great items! Also, I am working on my Supply-Altered-Found section and plan to get new items in everyday. PLEASE email me if you are a artist, curator, or need combined shipping I am always willing to do what I can. 
 Moving into a new studio where I can get more listings and have freedom to add bigger items cause I will have a shipping area. 
This Fall will have me on the road a lot and hoping the items will be plentiful! 

Thank you
Prissy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Original Still Life Oil Painting on Canvas Pink Hydrangea - Louisiana Outsider Artwork

Found this pieces in Louisiana , signed on the bottom On stretch canvas with a light wooden frame pink and blue flowers I have not cleaned t...