Tuesday, June 15, 2021

 

Will be back in New Orleans this week!
Can not wait to get back to home, sweet hot sticky smelly home. Have gotten a van full of goodies and treasures to display and get out to the public. This summer I am working on the road and out in California have decided to focus online, and having two rooms open in the Fall for furniture and larger pieces. I closed the Antique Mall (sigh) it was time, wanderlust got the better of myself and after 2020 I realized all bets are off, and quit waiting and get out there again. Will post some new items coming online and will at some point have the physical address for anyone wishing to pay us a visit. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Original Still Life Oil Painting on Canvas Pink Hydrangea - Louisiana Outsider Artwork

Found this pieces in Louisiana , signed on the bottom On stretch canvas with a light wooden frame pink and blue flowers I have not cleaned t...